To see in the area
Church of San Lorenzo
The church located in the town walls. Built from 1770 to 1787 to a design by Mattia Capponi, it is probably his masterpiece for proportionality and elegance, and is a beautiful example of neoclassical architecture. The interior of the church is divided by columns with Corinthian capitals, while the apse is enriched with stucco rosettes
Gallery San Lorenzo
The museum is located in a wing of the former Camaldolese Monastery. The collection contains works of art by painter and engraver Giancarlo Scorcelletti.