To see in the area
The church is situated in the town square within the walls. It was built to the design of Moriconi in 1760 and is considered a national monument. It stands on the site of the first church built in 1151. Inside, the treasure of the church is the wooden sculpture forming the Paliotto altar (1681) by Andrea di Angelo Scoccianti (1640-1730) known as the Cuprense "Raphael Delle Fogliarelle", and restored in 1971.